“Amazing”

Caffe Bocconcino
Ranked #29 of 311 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open daily for breakfast lunch and dinner .Friendly atmosphere all day long. Breakfast served all day, and a wide variety of snacks including; wraps, baguettes, salads, pizzas, meat and cheese platters.Fresh fish, Pasta, and meat dishes. Free wifi for customers. Buon appetito.
Bucharest, Romania
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Fell in love with the exquisite food. The maltese style rabbit is delicious. Amazing people. They were so nice, asked us about our visit in Malta and they treated us like friends as soon as we stepped through the door. The menu has pretty much everything from chicken to sea food. The area has a view of the blue waters of the bay.

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Theodora savona”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I was so glad I found bocconcinos again .we came the first week we were in Malta the food exquisite especially the rabbit ravioli. Both Maltese and international dishes are served the chef Nicholla does a fantastic job on all counts. The waitress Ildi is s power house very professional and friendly and so efficient. I will have my last meals here before leaving Malta.

“Best coffee and breakfast/average dinner ”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I visited this restaurant one afternoon for a cappuccino the coffee is so amazing that we got two each! From that experience we decided to have dinner there. I had the lemon and garlic chicken breast which was very yummy but overpriced for three thin fillets. My partner got the octopus he said it was nice but lacked flavour and also overpriced. My coke was flat unfortunately. The service on the other hand was wonderful :) but breakfast is unbelievable! So yummy cooked wonderfully and I won't forget it. The service is also fantastic and best coffee in Malta!!!!!

New South Wales, Australia
“Quick, delcious and friendly service!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We received menu's and a friendly greeting as soon as we walked in the door. The menu was simple but our meals were delicious and came out within 10-15 minutes. Our take had a selection of pastas including the Carbonara and Chicken Sizzle pastas and omelettes. It is also located in a great area with very pretty views of the bay! Great value for €€€

Maastricht, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to have breakfast”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the hotel next door and had breakfast at this cafe for six days during our stay (we never went for dinner so no comment outside the breakfast menu). At first we went in because of the proximity , but then we came back because of the atmosphere. The food is quite nice and good value for money. In the morning you can choose from a selection of omelettes, sandwiches, wraps and salads, as well as a full English breakfast (which to be honest is not pub-material, but then again it's an Italian restaurant). The staff is really friendly with Tony and his ex-boxer colleague (whose name I never got) always giving you a positive start of the day. Highly recommended, at least for breakfast!

• Visited August 2014