“enjoying pizza”

Marina Terrace Pizzeria & Brasserie
Ranked #60 of 338 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A new Pizzeria & Brasserie concept with a view!
Reviewed February 23, 2014

the pizzas are great, even the pasta, and the desserts are excellent, mouthwatering.. the service is also good, in a relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I visited Marina with a few of my friend's during the week.
The service was great! I personally had a chicken burger which was delicious, my friends salads, pizza and dessert was also great according to them. I would definitely recommend this restaurant not only for the food but also for the atmosphere!
Keep it up!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

When I go to the marina terrace I always prepare my self for something really good, all the times
I went I had a great experience , every time I had something different and anything I ordered was delicious , service was excellence a place I can highly recommend ! I almost forgot the pizza and the burger... are out of this world.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We came in here in the walk through the car park to book a meal in Buffalo Bills - we decided to stay here for lunch. As I'm on a gluten free diet unfortunately this restaurant could not accommodate me - I wanted a small salad with some tuna on it but they could not make me this only offer me a side salad. fair enough.

My son had a wrap and was happy with that my husband could not fault his pizza. If you want something not on the menu they cannot accommodate.

My coffee was good and a plus side was that the toilets were nice and clean.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We ordered pizza and cocktails and all were excellent. The toppings were very good on the pizzas. The waitress was excellent and extremely friendly. Would definitely go back.