“NICE RESTAURANT GOOD PIZZA”

Marina Terrace Pizzeria & Brasserie
Ranked #58 of 332 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A new Pizzeria & Brasserie concept with a view!
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We came in here in the walk through the car park to book a meal in Buffalo Bills - we decided to stay here for lunch. As I'm on a gluten free diet unfortunately this restaurant could not accommodate me - I wanted a small salad with some tuna on it but they could not make me this only offer me a side salad. fair enough.

My son had a wrap and was happy with that my husband could not fault his pizza. If you want something not on the menu they cannot accommodate.

My coffee was good and a plus side was that the toilets were nice and clean.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We ordered pizza and cocktails and all were excellent. The toppings were very good on the pizzas. The waitress was excellent and extremely friendly. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We ate at some of the restaurants in the Marina area, and this one was the best of them. We were 5 people, all of us had pizza/calzone, and no one was complaining. Even the two vegetarians in our group found a good tasting pizza.
The personnel was very nice and fast, and we didn't have to wait very long until our pizzas were ready. So if you're looking for a nice pizza place in that area, I can recommend this one!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

When I usually go to a restaurant, I pretend that I would be satisfied of what I choose. Me and my wife went to this Marina Terrace Restaurant at Portomaso one Saturday evening in September last month. My wife had a mixed chicken salad and I had a chicken wrap which rather it was served on a side plate with a table spoon size of colesaw. Plus a bottle of 750ml still water which I was charged Eur 5.90 and a glass of red wine at Eur 5.50. ( Cheaper for a whole bottle from other places). Espresso and one piece of carrot cake. Price around Eur 45.
The rest I leave it to you to judge.

Paul

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Amazing pizza and Caesar salad, fab service by the wonderful Andrew and team and a stunning view. Lovely to pop in for a glass of wine at sunset after a day out.