“Good pizza”

Marina Terrace Pizzeria & Brasserie
Ranked #59 of 327 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A new Pizzeria & Brasserie concept with a view!
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We ate at some of the restaurants in the Marina area, and this one was the best of them. We were 5 people, all of us had pizza/calzone, and no one was complaining. Even the two vegetarians in our group found a good tasting pizza.
The personnel was very nice and fast, and we didn't have to wait very long until our pizzas were ready. So if you're looking for a nice pizza place in that area, I can recommend this one!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

When I usually go to a restaurant, I pretend that I would be satisfied of what I choose. Me and my wife went to this Marina Terrace Restaurant at Portomaso one Saturday evening in September last month. My wife had a mixed chicken salad and I had a chicken wrap which rather it was served on a side plate with a table spoon size of colesaw. Plus a bottle of 750ml still water which I was charged Eur 5.90 and a glass of red wine at Eur 5.50. ( Cheaper for a whole bottle from other places). Espresso and one piece of carrot cake. Price around Eur 45.
The rest I leave it to you to judge.

Paul

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Amazing pizza and Caesar salad, fab service by the wonderful Andrew and team and a stunning view. Lovely to pop in for a glass of wine at sunset after a day out.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We arrived for a late lunch to be told that despite other people around us eating, that there was no chef, he was now 30 mins late and could be another 2 hours... This was after we'd ordered and been served our drinks. We then ordered some cake and despite others around us ordering and getting served, ours didn't materialise. Really disappointing and wouldn't bother returning.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

After a shocking night of ignorant service we walked into Marina Terrace Pizza expecting similar treatment, only to be pleasantly surprised by the prompt and courteous attention of two gentleman waiters. We were then served by Andrew who brought us excellent, authentic pizza served in a timely manner. We highly recommend this restaurant. Mel and Chris Evans.