“Disgusting”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to stay simple.

Disgusting chicken deep fried burger and undercooked fries.

Disappointing service.

Avoid.

3  Thank Krisfar

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Second time on Malta and the second time I've eaten there. I enjoyed our food and the Cisk; my mate wasn't so happy with his WienerSchitzel. Service seemed fine (it was quiet). I'd return for the pasta.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Really slow service as waiting for food was for about 1 & 1/2hrs,and still the food didn't came.
Waiters also couldn't care less.

How they are going to welcome customers & satisfy them,if first the management needs to be re-trained !!

4  Thank Priscilla F
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Basically, we were not sure where to eat and having been going round to several places still undecided - we agreed to try Sardinella. When looking on the menu on the outside, the prices were rather competitive so we went in to try out the pizza Mexicana - Specifically without onions. When the pizza arrived later by the unappealing waiters it had both unwanted ingredients - the onions and red kidney beans... which were not listed on the menu. When I asked the waiter why there are red kidney beans - she exclaimed "chilli con carne has red kidney beans in it" - and the owner did not bother to list it on the menu. I was given the impression that I should have known what chilli con carne consisted of - AS IF I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT!

They agreed to make another pizza - without the onions and the red kidney beans.

When the unappealing, tasteless piece of carton arrived we could not eat it. The so called mozzarella was nothing more than a burp of cream - and if you asked the ingredients to speak for themselves, they would shrug and stare at the floor.

At last - I got the hell out of there - leaving with a bite of kitchen scraps and dishwater on my stomach. Paying for an overprices HALF PINT of LOCAL beer for 2.50euros - which BY THE WAY drinks and their individual price were nowhere to be found on ANY OF THE MENUS.

So my advice to you is. Do not go to Sardinella.

EVER!

Staff very horrible. Thanks for the unpleasant evening.

2  Thank Stephan B
Reviewed June 4, 2013

It's a good restaurant,
the food is not exceptional but the service is good but the place is not really nice.. too much noisy because close to a road