“Horrible experience ever!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Horrible experience ever!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We booked a table for two on a Wednesday night. The place was not full and we arrived at 730pm. We were made to wait 15mins to be seated eventhough we booked. It was already bas because they gave seats to 2 people who did not book. It took 10mins to give us the menu and take our order. We waited and after 30mins the appetisers were still not served so we decided to walk out of the restaurant.

3 Thank Creme_johnbo

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Island of Malta, Malta
“Vast choice, outdoor seating”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I like this place... Menu has been extended from the first time that I'v been here... Usual food pasta, pizza, grill but with some unusual ingredients... Prices are normal for the area varying from 8-12 Euro for main plates unless you're having meat which is a little more. I like the outdoor seating which although overlooks a main road its nice to be in the sunshine in their little terrace. Only dissapointment is that the food that I ordered came to be a little different from that described on the menu.. Although I still liked it.

• Visited March 2013
Malta
“Great Experience, however the Menu down grades it”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I visited Sardinella on a Friday evening for Dinner. The place was not empty in fact it had quite a lot of people seated outside. I have nothing to complain about the service nor the food, in fact the food was very delicious and was served on time. However I would like to point out that what this restaurant needs is a nicely branded and stylized menu. The menu they currently have downgrades this restaurant which in my opinion should be given much more credit as it properly deserves. The wine menu was just a compilation or white printed paper in a folder. The plastic was even deforming out of shape due to the regular use of the menus.

• Visited March 2013
Bristol
“Nice restaurant with good choice”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This restaurant has a lovely menu and I think I just made the mistake of ordering the wrong dish. My companions had a burger and a goat's cheese ravioli dish whereas I had the rabbit ravioli. The filling was a lovely flavour, but only when you separated it from the overpowering sage flavour of the sauce. It was a bit much and I think the rabbit was spoilt. However, the chocolate fudge cake I had for dessert was very nice, as was the glass of wine.

Visited March 2013
Luton
“Superb Pasta”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

we ate here on three evenings whilst in St Julians and the pasta dishes were superb. My wife noted that her dish on the second occasion was a little light on the mushrooms. She mentioned this to the staff who were most apologetic and provided free deserts in compensation. Service for us was excellent, even with a party of 24 at one long table, being catered for. Best pasta in St Julians bay.

• Visited February 2013