Almost everywhere on the net will tell you to collect keys from St.Georges Park. Open your eyes and you won't become stuck! Our room was only ready for 1pm-ish but the staff at St.georges let us get changed and kept our suitcases behind the counter while we got lunch. When we got the key we walked not even 50 metres down the road to the hotel to be met with a big airy room in a clean and tidy condition (lets be fair, no where will ever be cleaned to your own standard) but this was pretty good. 3 single beds instead of the 2 we expected (the 3rd having a safe above the pillow side) but it was there...and 2 bath towels and 2 hand towels on each bed.
The view straight on wasn't much as it was La Vallette but if you looked to your right from the balcony lovely view of the sea and boats passing.
A short walk round the corner and down St.Ritas steps and your at the beach, shopping centre, goodness knows how many food kiosks and you've already found your way passed all the bars you'll need during your stay.
In the 5 nights we stayed there we had one change of towels, which was all we needed as we took our own and used the hotels for the beach.
The lifts broke down late one night and engineers were there first thing in the morning and fixed them. For having no reception, this place was well looked after and i saw quite a few staff about the place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Burlington Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Apartments Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Burlington Apartments Saint Julians
- Burlington Malta
- Burlington Apartments Hotel Saint Julians
- Burlington Apartments Malta