Stayed here in August to celebrate my birthday. We had pre-warned the hotel as we wanted the birthday cards to be sent direct.
The location was fantastic - on Balluta Bay with a bus service directly in front of the hotel which went all over the island.
We arrived early and the room wasn't ready but were offered an upgrade to an Executive Room for only 30 euros a night ! We jumped at the chance and were not disappointed. We had a lovely room with a beautiful view of the bay and access to the Executive Lounge for snacks and drinks all day, then at 4.00 were served canapes and all the drinks we wanted until 6.00 pm.
We were on the top floor, below the swimming pool and the noise was quite loud in the mornings and evenings, getting ready for the events to follow.
I mentioned this to Reception, who upgraded us again to a beautiful suite - one of the best rooms in the hotel - for the last 2 nights at no extra cost.
The Breakfasts were sumptuous with so much choice, so with the snacks in the Ex Lounge, we didnt really have to eat out much at all.
On the day of the birthday, room service delivered a cake decorated with sparkers and a bottle of wine, which was a lovely gesture.
I was sad to leave the Hotel and hope to return one day. It certainly made my birthday special and one to remember in such a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta