I was uncertain when I booked this hotel after reading some of the Tripadvisor reviews, so I was pleasantly surprised on our arrival.
You could be put off by arriving at the main entrance which appears to be behind the main building on the 3rd floor but the reception is light and attractive and is manned by very welcoming staff.
Our room was on the 10th floor, had a sea view that overlooked the bay. The room was large and well equipped and had a king size bed.
Currently if you want to use the in-room tea or coffee facilities you have to ring reception to provide hot water as the kettles have been withdrawn. There can be a delay in this service.
We used room service for a late night snack which was promptly delivered and well presented.
There are 4 lifts (elevators)which are being replaced / refurbished and therefore the two that operational struggle to cope with peak-time capacity especially at weekend breakfast time.
The selection on offer for breakfast was varied and well presented and the waiting staff were attentive to our needs.
We had a meal in the 2nd floor dining area which did not match the 5 star rating of the hotel.
We were, overall, generally impressed and hope to return in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta