I have been coming to Malta for years so have tried and tested many a hotel across the island and so generally have high expectations.
I decided to go on holiday with two friends after leaving sixth form and found Le Meridien to be very reasonable for its 5 star rating. This of course put it in our good books before we even arrived.
To ensure that we weren't going to be shoved in the ..shall we say less desirable rooms, my mother rang to just check that we, three young adult girls, would be treated the same as more typical customers would be, and the response was fabulous. On arrival, we were upgraded to a sea view Preferred Guest room with three double beds and a gorgeous balcony view. This was done so completely free of charge.
The staff really made the hotel special. Each and every member would greet you with a good morning or evening and were more than helpful when we queried bus times etc
The cleaners also were lovely- after I losing my ring, they seemed to do all that was in their power to find it.
The location was lovely and incredibly easy to manoeuvre around the island from the bus stop right outside and of course, the amount of restraints surrounding was great. Plus happy hour is always a bonus!
On a slight negative, the pool area could do with a good scrub but not enough to ruin the experience.
Overall, the hotel made the holiday. The views, the staff, the decor, the price was just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located within the bustling, cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julians, offering plenty of entertainment and tranquility located along the seafront promenade. Enjoying excellent views, our hotel is an architectural gem, offering elegance with the relaxed feel luxury, boutique hotel in the Mediterranean. Enjoy international cuisine, accompanied by a refined selection of world wines, and take your coffee al fresco on the splendid terrace. Awaken your senses at the MyoKa spa and float in our tropical indoor pool where you will be revived by aromatherapy secrets from around the world Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa offers a relaxing ambiance for business travelers, families and couples. On the first floor of the premises, the meeting planner will discover a practical and modern background for their project, with an entire floor dedicated to business events. Free WIFI in the guest rooms as well as the public areas, indoor and outdoor pools (weather permitting)and 24h Guest service available via telephone and whatsapp/blackberry messenger. Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel & Spa is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien St. Julians reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien St. Julians Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Meridien St Julians
- Le Meridien Malta
- Le Meridien Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Le Meridien
- Le Meridien St. Julians Malta