“Excellent Services & Great Food”

Le Meridien St. Julians
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Saint Julian's
Szczecin, Poland
“Excellent Services & Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Centrally located, close to the shopping centre, bus stop, night life, super high standard, excellent food (recommended strawberry cheesecake). Friendly, knowledgeable staff. I wouldnt stay anywhere else!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Anna B
LeMeridienMalta, General Manager at Le Meridien St. Julians, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay at our hotel.

It is a pleasure to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and I can assure you that our Pastry chefs are extremely pleased that their Strawberry Cheesecake speciality got your resounding vote !

We do hope and look forward to having the possibility of welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Franco Vella

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (562)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with great location. I was here on business and had a complaint about there not being any wifi in the rooms. This one minor thing could receive a much better review from me. I woukd stay here again if this were changed. This will make me look elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2013
LeMeridienMalta, General Manager at Le Meridien St. Julians, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

I refer to your comment in relation to the lack of Wi-Fi in the rooms. While the hotel currently offers free Wi-Fi in the bar and reception area and wired internet in the rooms, I am pleased to advise you that we are currently installing a Wi-Fi system which will cover all our rooms. This system will be fully operational by no later than the end of March 2013 and will be introduced together with a brand new TV systems in all our Rooms On the other hand I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel's location and the rest of the facilities to your expectation.

While thank you once again for your contribution, we look forward to having the possibility of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have just read Elica C review and I cannot for the life of me understand what she is on about, the staff were fantastic, we had the same room to begin with, as that is what we paid for! however while we were there a group of girls who were on our floor came in at 3 am and made a lot of noise, my wife mentioned it to the staff the following morning, we had an immediate apology and a room upgrade to sea view room for no charge.

All of the staff were incredibly friendly and very helpful, the food superb and plentiful, the indoor spa pool is what it is, and perfect for a dip in February! if you feel the need for a proper swim there is a decent size pool on the roof.

In conclusion a fantastic hotel which we will be visiting again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Burtygirl43
Dear Reviewer,

I am extremely pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that our team were able to assist you with achieving this experience. It is always our pleasure to ensure that our guests have the best experience possible when staying with us.

While I would like to once again thank you for both your lovely comments and recommendations, we do hope of having the pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

There in no WI-FI in the rooms, the TV is from last century, swimming pool too small for vacation in hot, sunny climate. The staff is not friendly. I was very unhappy during the stay.
My room was facing the building across the street, no privacy on a balcony.
The phone in toilet was broken and making annoying beeps.

Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Elisa C
Dear Reviewer,

I refer to your comments in relation to your stay at our hotel.

I must admit that I was extremely surprised with the comments and I do apologise for not meeting your expectations. As regards to the room and balcony, one can appreciate that rooms are allocated on the basis of the booking made. Sea view rooms are available for upgrades and it is a pity that our Managers on Duty were not contacted during your stay. I can assure you as indicated by other reviewers our team would have been more than pleased to assist you on any matter. As regards to your comment regarding the TVs and Wi-Fi, the hotel is continuously looking at upgrading the product and we are currently installing a brand new TV system which includes 40" LED TVs in all rooms and Wi-Fi will also be available in all our rooms as from the 31st March 2013.

It is always our aim to try and meet our guests’ expectation and I do apologise that this has not been the case. I would kindly ask you to contact me personally via email should you wish to discuss the matter further.

Brentwood, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have spent 4 days in this fantastic hotel with 12 girls for my 40th birthday celebrations. we upgraded to sea view rooms. One room was not up to the same standard as the others and they changed the room until we were happy. In my room there was a birthday cake awaiting which I thought was a lovely gesture. Reception staff advised on places to go, eat and arranged taxis for all 13 of us. Every place they suggested was great. It is worth eating at the Emperor of India restaurant as the food is great but the service was too. They even let us play our own music and dance after the meal! Food at the Scirocco restaurant in the hotel is great with vegetarian choices too. the first day we arrived the electrics in the Spa was playing up and we were disappointed but the problem was rectified and we have no complaints of the facilities thereafter. The spa treatments were great and reasonably priced. It is worth checking the leaflets and brochures left in the rooms because none of us did until the day were leaving and we could have had 10 euros off our spa treatments if we used the complimentary vouchers! But most importantly I would like to thank Guillio Marconi (GM) who made sure our stay was more than pleasant. On the last night, at our request, David (accounts manager) allocated a meeting room where we could have a private birthday party. We ordered food and drinks from the hotel and thanks to Godwin we had music. He spent over an hour looking for the leads to connect the iPhone to a speaker. The staff in this hotel gave 5 star service. I have been to many 5 star hotels with more up to date facilities but you cannot beat the friendliness and professionalism of the staff here. Thank you all at the Meridien for making my 40th memorable for all of us.

Room Tip: Sea view definitely. On the 9th or 10th floor
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank WCHS16
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience that you and your 12 friends had during your recent visit at our hotel.

May I first of all take this opportunity to wish you, albeit belated, Happy 40 Birthday and to thank you and your friends for choosing Malta and the Le Meridien St. Julian's to celebrate such an important event.

I am naturally extremely pleased to hear that you all had a great time and that our associates played a role in making this event a memorable one. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel especially our Spa, which has recently been voted as the Best Hotel Spa in Malta by Spa Traveller.

While thank you once again for sharing you experience, we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back in the near future.

Haifa, Hefa, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed at the Le Meridien St. Julians hotel as part of a trip a gift we received from work the hotel is located in a central location just a short walking distance to restaurants and & Pubs and shopping centers and a short drive by bus to local attractions ,we were greeted with a warm smile of all reception staff, led by front office manager mr. Giulio you can not miss the presence,Giulio gave each and every one of us feel like a VIP guest ,Receiving of rooms was fast even though we were a large group and we made achanges in rooms assignment the influence of Giulio is definitely felt on the staff every chance we moved through the reception staff greeted us good morning or good evening with a smile always Ready to help every request was answered quickly and politely, in the Dining room greeted us CRISTINA with her ​​beautiful smile even before we ask for something she had asked if we needed anything ,the shift manager godwin made ​​you feel warm and answered all our requests, the chef ANTHONY was kind and patient and prepared omelets from the heart,The rooms are large and beautiful, anything we asked on the phone was fast and yet every time apologized for taking the time, the spa is amazing ,background music the of the 80's Excellent choice you find yourself dancing in the elevator ...In short amazing holiday in Malta Le Meridien staff added to quality vacation strongly recommends bravo team

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
LeMeridienMalta, General Manager at Le Meridien St. Julians, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Sharon D.,

What a great pleasure for me to read through your positive review and to receive such a kind praise for our Front Office and F&B Teams. I can not stretch enough how valuable such comments are to us and I truly appreciate you taking the time to mention our associates by name in your online feed-back. I have passed on your comments to our teams and I thank you on their behalf for appreciating publicly the great level of service that we always strive to achieve in order to reach the expectations of our esteemend guests.

I am glad that all went well for you and for your group. Should you wish to stay again at Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (our details are available on our official website),

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon,

Kind Regards,
Weiden, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Although I own property in Malta, St. Julian's to be precise, every time I visit the island I promptly go to Le Meridien to make arrangements for a gym subscription and SPA appointments. I have travelled the world over, and no other hotel facilities compare to the quality of the gym and SPA at La Meridien in St. Julian's Malta. The service and professionalism is second to none. Staff members like Heidi at the gym, and SPA manager Sabina, demonstrate determination, dedication, and sincere desire to give excellent service. These individuals and others like them raise the bar on the service industry on the island, and to some extent; the hotel business around the world. It is always a pleasure and a delight to avail myself to the services of Le Meridien, but it is the staff that puts the stamp of excellence on both facilities. Well done!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to share your enthusiastic comments with the online community. I am glad to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed our Spa and Fitness facilties and I sincerely thank you for your kind feed-back. I will certainly share your review with Heidi and Sabina, as well as with the rest of our associates, as I am delighted that their efforts and high service level are contributing to the positive experience of our valued clientele.

Although I understand that you own a property in St Julians, our entire team would be honoured to possibly welcome you as a hotel guest in the near future - maybe for a well-deserved weekend break in luxury.

Best Regards,

InterContinental Malta
InterContinental Malta
#12 of 34 in Saint Julian's
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,787 reviews

Been to Le Meridien St. Julians? Share your experiences!