We stayed at the Intercontinental for 3 nights and from check-in to check-out the service was outstanding.
We arrived earlier than check-in time at 11am and were given our rooms straightaway which was nice. The Rooms were spotless and really spacious, the beds were very comfortable with maybe one too many pillows! The bathroom and shower was also clean and large and we loved the speaker in the shower which allowed us to hear music whilst showering in the morning!
The Breakfast selection was fantastic including eggs made to order and plenty of pastries and cakes! We also visited the hotel restaurant 'Waterbiscuit' which is a must, the food, service and ambience was just first class and probably one of the best meals I have had!
Having indulged in so much lovely food over our stay it was great to find a hotel with such a large gym with more machines than I have ever seen! The Swimming pool/Steam/Sauna were also great and not too busy during our stay which was nice.
I would also recommend the Spa treatments available I had a Belanese Massage which was a lovely finishing touch to a great weekend in Malta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta redefines the meaning of elegance, hospitality and service with its contemporary design and modern ambience providing an exclusive and relaxed atmosphere. Conveniently and centrally located in the prime area of St. George’s Bay, InterContinental Malta is within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping, entertainment and nightlife venues, also 20 minutes drive from Malta International Airport and 15 minutes drive to Valletta, Malta’s historical capital city. All 481 designer led bedrooms are superbly furnished; having all the comforts expected of a luxury hotel with either twin or king beds, spacious bathrooms with separate bath and shower, private balconies, coffee and tea making facilities and high-speed WIFI access. The luxury suites and presidential suite are located on the hotel’s higher floors, here guests can avail themselves of the Club InterContinental lounge with its stunning views across the island and Mediterranean. The lounge also includes a private reception desk, rooftop pool, meeting room and valet service. The Concierge team is also on hand throughout the day to provide insider knowledge vital for discovering and exploring the Maltese islands. With six restaurants and six bars, the hotel offers varied local and international cuisine at all times of day, both indoor and al fresco. The hotel’s extensive leisure facilities include a lagoon styled outdoor panoramic pool, a heated indoor pool, the Planet Trekkers Kids Club, a state of the art fitness center, a spa with a traditional Turkish hamam, hair salon and 24 hour room service. The revamped and extended InterContinental Beach Club includes an exclusive sandy beach and incorporates an array of amenities including bars, a restaurant, and water-sports facilities. The hotels extensive meeting, exhibition and conference facilities offer guests 6,000 sqm of space in over 30 meeting rooms, including the state of the art InterContinental Arena Meeting Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta