We booked this just a week before! very last minute but we were not disappointed! This is our 3rd visit to an Intercontinental Hotel and I'm sure won't be the last. Fantastic location lots of bars and clubs if you fancy, or plenty of nice local fish and pasta resturaunts right on your doorstep too. We visited the private beach which was just 200 yards from the hotel where you could get a nice cocktail and just chill out. As we were only there for a week we chose not to do any trips but plenty were available you could go to Sicily or Gozo for the day which I'm sure we will do on our return. The hotel is very clean with a pool on the 10th floor and another pool inside where you could use the sauna ,steam and spa which I think was maybe a charge. We were invited to a chilled out breakfast in the Carissa lounge compliments of the hotel who were celebrating their 10 year Anniversary,and also given a little wallet containing 10 cards for use around the hotel in the bars,poolside etc for free treats nice touch! We spent our last evening in the Al fresco resturaunt which was very nice as a live 4 piece group with 2 amazing female vocalists playing. All in all a fantastic hotel with very friendly staff nothing was ever too much trouble, nice spotlessly clean hotel. Also worth joining the priority club as you get express check in and check out! Thank you for a great relaxing holiday will be returning again next year for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta redefines the meaning of elegance, hospitality and service with its contemporary design and modern ambience providing an exclusive and relaxed atmosphere. Conveniently and centrally located in the prime area of St. George’s Bay, InterContinental Malta is within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping, entertainment and nightlife venues, also 20 minutes drive from Malta International Airport and 15 minutes drive to Valletta, Malta’s historical capital city. All 481 designer led bedrooms are superbly furnished; having all the comforts expected of a luxury hotel with either twin or king beds, spacious bathrooms with separate bath and shower, private balconies, coffee and tea making facilities and high-speed WIFI access. The luxury suites and presidential suite are located on the hotel’s higher floors, here guests can avail themselves of the Club InterContinental lounge with its stunning views across the island and Mediterranean. The lounge also includes a private reception desk, rooftop pool, meeting room and valet service. The Concierge team is also on hand throughout the day to provide insider knowledge vital for discovering and exploring the Maltese islands. With six restaurants and six bars, the hotel offers varied local and international cuisine at all times of day, both indoor and al fresco. The hotel’s extensive leisure facilities include a lagoon styled outdoor panoramic pool, a heated indoor pool, the Planet Trekkers Kids Club, a state of the art fitness center, a spa with a traditional Turkish hamam, hair salon and 24 hour room service. The revamped and extended InterContinental Beach Club includes an exclusive sandy beach and incorporates an array of amenities including bars, a restaurant, and water-sports facilities. The hotels extensive meeting, exhibition and conference facilities offer guests 6,000 sqm of space in over 30 meeting rooms, including the state of the art InterContinental Arena Meeting Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta