The apartment was very spacious with a queen size bed in the bedroom + ensuite bathroom. There was also a second large shower room. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony which overlooked the hotel gardens and the apartment was well equipped with TV in sitting room and in bedroom. Everything was spotlessly clean and the cleaning staff were friendly and efficient.
We had expected a lot of noise as St Julien's is the centre of clubland but with double glazing, we heard nothing. Had our apartment overlooked the road, it might have been a different story. I would advise anyone booking to ask for an apartment with an odd number.
The staff in the hotel itself could not be faulted. The concierge gave us a great deal of help which meant we planned our days out wisely. We chose to go half board although the apartment had a kitchen. The price for this was very reasonable and we had an excellent choice of food with waiters who really looked after us. As Diamond Resort members, we were entitled to 20% off all drinks etc in the hotel.
I could not speak highly enough of all the staff. From the moment we arrived until the time we departed, we enjoyed first class service all the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta redefines the meaning of elegance, hospitality and service with its contemporary design and modern ambience providing an exclusive and relaxed atmosphere. Conveniently and centrally located in the prime area of St. George’s Bay, InterContinental Malta is within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping, entertainment and nightlife venues, also 20 minutes drive from Malta International Airport and 15 minutes drive to Valletta, Malta’s historical capital city. All 481 designer led bedrooms are superbly furnished; having all the comforts expected of a luxury hotel with either twin or king beds, spacious bathrooms with separate bath and shower, private balconies, coffee and tea making facilities and high-speed WIFI access. The luxury suites and presidential suite are located on the hotel’s higher floors, here guests can avail themselves of the Club InterContinental lounge with its stunning views across the island and Mediterranean. The lounge also includes a private reception desk, rooftop pool, meeting room and valet service. The Concierge team is also on hand throughout the day to provide insider knowledge vital for discovering and exploring the Maltese islands. With six restaurants and six bars, the hotel offers varied local and international cuisine at all times of day, both indoor and al fresco. The hotel’s extensive leisure facilities include a lagoon styled outdoor panoramic pool, a heated indoor pool, the Planet Trekkers Kids Club, a state of the art fitness center, a spa with a traditional Turkish hamam, hair salon and 24 hour room service. The revamped and extended InterContinental Beach Club includes an exclusive sandy beach and incorporates an array of amenities including bars, a restaurant, and water-sports facilities. The hotels extensive meeting, exhibition and conference facilities offer guests 6,000 sqm of space in over 30 meeting rooms, including the state of the art InterContinental Arena Meeting Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG and Travelocity so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta