We stayed here very much as a last minute requirement. On the way to the hotel, the taxi driver described the hotel as 'one of the best'. He was spot on. We were greeted by very efficient, friendly reception staff. It was late and the restaurants were closed. The porter prepared and served sandwiches for my party in the reception area - at no charge! Five star treatment from the off. My room was quiet, comfortable and smart. Slight gripe - the water pressure was pitiful in the basin, but the shower worked ok.
Breakfast was fine and our late check out was no problem. The final reason for the five star accolade? A picnic box was presented to us for our journey, complimentary of course!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay Malta