Booked my 11 night stay over the Festive season thru E bookers having dealt with them previously and been more than satisfied with their service . Find it difficult to comprehend that a 5 Star hotel demands payment in full on check-in even after validation of Credit Card, reeks of Blackpool or Cleethorpes B and B Boarding House Standards , however got on
with it , nice room , everything in working order when TV operation was eventually explained to me , just about everyone i spoke to whilst there had the same TV problem .
Disappointed that tea and coffee making facilities are not available in the rooms , although a pensioner I travel extensively world wide always staying in 5 Star establishments and I can honestly say this is the only hotel that I have come across that fails to supply this essential facility .
Also disappointed with the maid service . very poor on several occasions , it appeared that most of the lassies were part time and not terribly interested .
Cannot speak too highly of the service i received at breakfast each morning in the Bay View Restaurant and the food maintained a highly acceptable standard .
Overall satisfied that for the price I paid i had value for money but this is certainly not a Five Star Establishment in the true sense of the word , in fact in most of the countries I visit it would have trouble making the Four Star level . I would recommend this hotel but with reservations .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta