The wife and I have just returned from a week in this fantastic hotel. Staying bed and breakfast. The hotel was great and staff excellent. The breakfast was very good and loved the idea of cooking your eggs to your liking while you waited (omelettes, poached) which didnt take long to do at all. Sitting outside on the terrace eating breakfast looking out to sea was a fantastic view.
The idea of using all the pools between the 2 hotels was excellent as well, especially if you didnt want to be round the big pool with all the children, there were plenty others to go and find.
The restaurants in the hotel were very nice and service was very good. Free wifi was a plus, although it worked better outside.
Our room was on the first floor, (we asked for high up but didnt get it) but it wasnt a problem at all. The mini bar in your room was checked every day and always stocked and was reasonably priced for a hotel.
The staff in the Pool Bar would come round every 45 minutes asking if you wanted more drinks which was very good service aswell. The rooms were cleaned and made up everyday. Staff were always polite and friendly.
A very nice hotel, and a good distance from everything. If you want to go clubbing its close enough to you, but its also far enough away not to hear the noise. Fantastic restaurants not to far away and a very small beach (shingle) at the bottom of the road which was 11 euro to have 2 beds and shade for the day.
Would definately stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta