Arrived at Marina Hotel on the 14 August, Reception was clean and the staff were very friendly, Our room was not quite ready and only waited for about 10 mins, was seen by Kristian, very helpful. All the staff were very courtesy. On many occasions, Kristian called us by our name, (dont know how he can remember, with all the customers that pass in and out of the hotel. The room was lovely, big and was cool (very good air-condition) we paid for a seaview room and was looking over the bay of st george, king side bed and my daughter had a put me up (good size and comfortable). Bathroom was spacious. Safe was 12.00 euros for the stay of holiday. We stayed on the 4th floor and didnt hear hardly any noise. The maid service was very good and all the housekeeping staff were very friendly.
Meal times were very nice, had themed a couple of times for dinner, Spanish, Chinese and Asian, soup, salads and cold meats to start, main...pork, beef, fish, wedges, pototoes, rice, etc, so many desserts to choose from. Breakfast, fruit, meat, salads, pastries, full breakfast, beef and pork sausages, bacon, grilled tomatoes, beans, scambled eggs, boiled eggs, cereals, toast, many differnet fruit juices, tea, coffee etc. All the staff at the restaurant was were friendly and helpful, especially Calande, Claire and the two Rebecca's, (once again, too many to name)
The hotel gives you complimentrary towels to use. The pool side is kept very clean, with cleaners around quite a few times a day to empty the bins. There are 5 pools to choose from. The pool terrace by the small pool was very clean and all the guys were working very hard, too many people to name them all. So many sun loungers and umbrella's to choose from.
Used the free courtesy bus a few times in to Slimea and Valletta, new shopping centre in Slimea and all the Captain Morgan boats, a nice stroll back from Slimea to Paceville.
Two computers at reception, which you can use free of charge ( up to 15 mins) Wi-fi is 5 hours 5.00 euros, 10 euros for 10 hours and 15 euros for 15.00 euros.
If you leave the Hotel and walk down hill, you will arrive at a small beach, and then into the night life of St Julians, gets very busy at high season, lots of small hidden bars to find in the side streets of St Julians.
Enjoyed the holiday very much, so thank you to all the staff at the Marina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring panoramic views out over Malta's St. George's Bay, the Marina Hotel is near the Paceville district's lively nightlife. It features a private beach club, a diving center, free Wi-Fi throughout and a total of 9 dining options. This 4-star hotel is part of the 5-star Corinthia Beach Resort, which has excellent water sports facilities and 5 outdoor swimming pools. Guests also have free access to an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and spa facilities at the Apollo Day Spa. Decorated in bright pastel colors, all rooms are spacious and feature a balcony, a sitting area and a dressing table. They include air conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 9 restaurants and 7 bars with Mediterranean and innovative international dishes. A generous breakfast buffet is served daily. You will be just a few steps from a sandy beach and in the heart of Paceville's entertainment district. Both free and private parking are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Hotel At The Corinthia Beach Saint Julian`s
- Corinthia Marina Hotel Malta
- Corinthia Marina Malta
- Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort Malta