“One of my guilty favourite restaurants!”
Review of Piazza Cascata

Piazza Cascata
Ranked #132 of 366 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Paceville
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Absolutely love this place! Favourite dishes have to be the Farfalle Granchi e Zuccini and The Octopus in Garlic Sauce. Consistently good, the Sushi is also very good and generally the food is consistent. The staff are lovely. Well priced, nice atmosphere, reliable delivery service to the whole island and open 24 hours! Awesome :)

Reviewed April 23, 2014

First impression was the waiter seemingly making fun of us for a reason I didn't quite grasp. Waiter seemed like he really hated his job. We were left waiting mid way through the order, to be answered by a 'just a minute' when asked to complete the order. Food was not impressive. Sushi was good, but rather expensive when compared to better restaurants. I would just go somewhere else, it's not like there's a lack of choice.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The food was delicious, the service was excellent and friendly.
I recommend the Kebab Misto for only 9.95.
Good value in a very pleasant environment.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Terrible service from Estilo (Piazza Cascata), Paceville.

I placed a delivery order and was told it would take 45 minutes to an hour to be delivered. After around 50 minutes the driver called me and said he was downstairs. I went out to meet him, but he wasn’t there. I called back and it turned out he was further down the street. I explained where he needed to come, and waited for another twenty minutes, with 3-4 more phone calls in the meantime explaining again where I lived (he was in the right street, just needed to keep driving! Not particularly complicated, and the same restaurant has previously delivered to the same address, so I don’t see what the problem was.)

After 20 minutes I called the restaurant to say that by now my food must be cold, and where was the driver anyway. Turns out he had left (without anyone even letting me know) – I was told the food would still be warm because of the containers it’s kept in or whatever. They also didn’t know how long it would take for my food to be delivered (I had now been waiting about an hour and twenty minutes), and the best they could do was cook fresh food and send it, but no guarantee of when it would be delivered.

I asked to speak to the manager, was asked to hold on; I waited for around 5-10 minutes, only to be told that he couldn’t come to the phone because he was too busy.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

As a regular customer, I always say that the food there is very good and the prices are reasonable. Yesterday however, I opted for Sushi and it was a massive mistake! When I noticed how expensive the sushi is there compared to other restaurants, I expected a scrumptious meal. It was awful. As much as I love their chicken estilo and their pastas, I give it a big NO-NO for sushi.

I also noticed that the service was loud and not so professional.