We arrived at 11am expecting to be in our room at 2pm. No chance we were told by very rude staff that we should check in at 3pm, we were sent to the other hotel to check our passports etc, Seeing the amount of people waiting, we went back to our hotel the Vallette at 2pm and waited their until 3.10 we asked the reception, if we could now check in only to be told that we had to go back to the st george.
We arrived at the hotel only to find the reception area crowded with irate holiday makers. Some with young children crying after a long flight.
Finally at 4.30 we were given the no of the room but no key, my husband had to go to the other hotel and ask there,and after a search he was given the Key.
The hotel was full of young studends very unrully and noisy, the dining area was always crowded they were using one hotel for eating only, after a few days they opened our hotels restaraunt for breakfast only.
The food was ok you could usually find something to eat, but it always took time for the food to be replenished, Fish chicKen and meatballs were the main things on the menu.
The rooms were not cleaned until we requested them to be, then only basics, bath never cleaned, our room was cleaned twice in 9 days and then only after going to reception, where we hads to ask for towells, sheets were only changed once, In 30 years of travelling we have never stayed at such a disfunctional hotel and would never step foot in it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta