we where here the 1st week of March - and it is very noticeable that there has been new management team in as all the staff are trying their very best - however as mention by previous review the holtel could do with updating - but this is slowly being addressed - We were in self catering apartment which was a good size however we where unable to do any cooking as there was a lack of utensils - bowls - cutlery etc not even a kettle - I have made by comments known to the hotel as invited so hopeful this to will be address. The rooms where cleaned 6 days out of 7 days . As far as noise issue - this is not so bad - in fact the only noise we heard was from people walking throught the hall due to tile floors and a bit of outside noise which was the bar across the way when they changed a barrell ( the black bull) and for the price it was an absolute bargin - people very friendly scenery lovely
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Park, Malta is an ideal choice for a lively break to this stunning Mediterranean island. Located in a privileged position within the heart of Paceville, St. Julian's, this property sits just 300m from a pretty sandy beach and provides easy access to a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars and clubs that this vibrant area is renowned for. The Blue Sea St George's Park is perfect for those who are looking for an active holiday in the heart of Malta's night life, with a range of facilities and amenities at hand to keep everyone entertained. With classic décor throughout the reception area, the atmosphere of this property makes it a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing or after enjoying the lively local nightlife. The two outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool (not heated) and a children's pool, provide plenty of idyllic places to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine. Guests of the Blue Sea St George's Park have the opportunity to get active at the gym (available at a local charge). The nearby sandy beach of St. George's Bay, is just a few minutes' walk from the Blue Sea St. George's Park and offers a host of water sports (all at a local charge). A range of dining options are available at the Blue Sea St George's Park that include a lounge bar, pool bar (seasonal) and a buffet restaurant. An in-house entertainment program is offered throughout the year to ensure that everything is provided for a fun and relaxing holiday for the young at heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. George's Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- The St. George's Park Hotel Malta