“Very Good Customer Care”

Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort
Ranked #52 of 314 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indulge in fresh fish, seafood and succulent meat at one of the top fine dining restaurants in Malta. Located at the 5 star Westin Hotel in Malta, Quadro Restaurant is the ideal elegant and sophisticated dining venue for special occasions, business dinners and romantic dinners. Free parking is available for all patrons
Msida
“Very Good Customer Care”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

When I used to go and officiate at Civil Weddings, the Staff behind the counter used to offer me a drink... and very humbly I used to ask for a Perriere tranche, a very modest drink... but they used to give me a "whole banquet" and as they knew that <<j'aime beaucoup la francophonie>> instead they used to turn up with FRENCH CONNECTION... very sweet of them :-)

MicallefStephanie, Guest Relations Manager at Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Peter Patrick B,

Allow us to thank you for your comments following your visits to the Quadro Restaurant.

We look very forward to welcome you back

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Sliema, Malta
“Fine dining at its best”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A few weeks ago I had a fantastic meal at this restaurant, I happen to have some diet requirements but nothing was a problem and the staff were extremely cooperative, I was given whole meal bread but best of all they also had whole meal pasta, lovely look forward to my next visit.

• Visited January 2013
MicallefStephanie, Guest Relations Manager at Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Simone444_13,

Thank you for sharing this experience following your visit to the Quadro Restaurant.

We gladly read that you had a fantastic meal and we look very forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Be well
Mellieha, Malta
“High expectations but...”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Arranged to meet some overseas colleagues, who were staying in the hotel, at Quadro, as it looked good from the hotel website. It wasn't bad - just "ordinary" - whereas I was expecting more, given the location.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MelRoberts_13
MicallefStephanie, Guest Relations Manager at Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear MelRoberts_13,

Allow us to thank you for your feedback following your visit to the Quadro Restaurant. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations during your visit. Should you wish to give us further details please do not hesitate to contact me directly on stephanie.micallef@westin.com

We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Quadro Restaurant

santa venera
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went to celebrate my wedding anniversary with my wife only child at this amazing restaurant! The staff is very friendly and the food was excellent. Great atmosphere and ideal for any occasion.

• Visited December 2012
Dear daniel_f21,

We are glad to read that you have enjoyed your meal on this special occasion. Thank you for sharing this experience with fellow diners.

The Quadro restaurant indeed offers a great setting for celebrating special occasions. We look very forward to welcome you back in the future

Kind Regards
Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant - Worldwide!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Martin and the guys at Quadro are magnificent hosts, so warm and welcoming. Such a relaxed atmosphere, and then they bring the food.......

The presentation and textures are wonderful and we were blown away by the flavours, the chef here is a true genius of creation.

This is by far the finest restaurant I have visited on my many travels, I look forward to returning with the rest of my family, and introducing them.

• Visited November 2012
DearRichardPerry9,

Allow us to thank you for you wonderful comments following your visit to the Quadro Restaurant.

Thank you for mentioning my colleagues for their great service, indeed they are very welcoming. We are glad to read that you have enjoyed the dishes prepared by our Quadro Chef and the team.

We look very forward to welcome you back to the restaurant in the future. Should you be planning a return visit please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any booking arrangements on stephanie.micallef@westin.com