“Nice steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

A nice restaurant with good meat. One of the few places I found in Malta who can serve you a Bearnaise sause. The roasted potatoes is i also a nice and uncommon side order in Malta.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

In my opinion one of the best restaurants in Malta. Great meat, carefully prepared, professional and friendly staff and nice location overlooking the bay. Prices are a bit higher than the Maltese average, but it's worth it.

1  Thank Ombretta P
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was my first time ever going to Meet and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! We booked a table for 11 and we were given a table exactly by the terrace which made it for me that so much nicer! A meal with a View! The waitress was very friendly and the food was delicious! If your a meat lover I suggest you try it out! It is a tad expensive at first glance but its totally worth it!

2  Thank Maccushy
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great experience at meet, returned twice during our week stay, staff so welcoming, the lady waitress s really helpful ,enjoyed our meals bife quez azul rump with stilton an onion and lomo gitana just beautiful, will be returning when we return to malta in august.

1  Thank lynsLiverpool
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Enjoyed our meal out on the terrace looking over the bay. Quite nice to get away from the traffic down below. We had both the steak and chicken and both were really good. Starters and sweet choices good, but in the hot weather we were only managing a main course each evening alongwith a bottle of wine. Friendly and efficient service. Toilets very nice. Not always something I would comment on, but in other places quite small and some other places only had a unisex toilet which I wasn't fussy about.

2  Thank anne081