“Excellent steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We came across this restaurant on our first visit to Malta, in June 2012. Since then my girlfriend lives on Malta and every guest she has she takes to this restaurant (unless he/she is a vegetarian). Not a single bad opinion, only praises of this place. I haven't had that many stakes in my life but those that I had in this place were the best, without any doubt. What is also important, location of the restaurant is great, you can enjoy beautiful views on Spinola bay, and the prices are surprisingly moderate for a place like this.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We used tripadvisor to choose this restaurant, as some of the others had not so good reviews, good move , excellent meal, best rib eye ever. Bit of a noisy location above a noisy bar, but worth the ear pounding, and everything in that area is near noise.

1  Thank John187064
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great steak, good atmosphere, friendly staff and not too expensive. Definitley worth a visit. Possibly need to book as this was very busy

2  Thank m0dfather101
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Best steaks i have tasted in my life....went few times and every cut of beef i ordered was divine and cooked to perfection. Nice dining enviroment with rustic decor and traditional music playing on the background makes lovely atmosphere....Surprised about the prices - Meet is significantly cheaper than other steakhouses around but serving much better beef in my opinion...Definitely coming back again and highly recommend to every1.....

1  Thank Tony K
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We booked a table of 8 people and when we arrived we found that we had three tables instead of four. We asked to have another table and we were immediately given another one so we could sit more comfortable.

The atmosphere was great outside. All of us ate meat (ribeye, fillet, t-bone) and we were really satisfied. Personally I took a ribeye and it was cooked as I requested (medium). The taste was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Great experience.

2  Thank rddart