The staff at the Westin Dragonara have been well trained to give hospitatlity to their guests. We stayed there with friends who also had children, and we found the facilities to be just what we needed. The many facilities were well appreciated due to changable weather conditions i.e. indoor pool, outdoor pool, terrace, lobby bar.... we found everyone accommodating and helpful.
The breakfast selection was very good, whilst the snack menu was not that exciting repetative. Due to the inclement weather the full complement of restaurants was not yet open to capacity, and we missed out on a visit to Palio's and the Reef Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta