My husband and I got married on the 7th September 2013 and departed for Europe the next day. Whilst on Honeymoon, we stayed in some of the most amazing cities but it was a short trip so we were completely exhausted!
By the time we arrived in Malta at The Westin Dragonara Resort - it was as if we had arrived in Heaven!
It was wonderful to arrive where you are acknowledged and made to feel special. The real treat came when we got to our room! WOW! What a veiw and so much space. We found that most standard rooms in Europe are cramped and with shower over bath. Having worked in Hospitality for over 11 years in South Africa, this is not something that I am accustomed to. So of course once we found out that were upgraded - we were over the moon with excitement and delight.
Malta is a spectacular place and we had finally gotten to a place where we could unwind and enjoy this wonderful culture.
I would like to extend a huge thanks to Eva Daja for assisting us with confirmation of our reservation when we were in a state of panic for our Visa's. To the wonderful reception, breakfast and pool staff - you are all amazing and we thank you for your wonderful service. To Housekeeping, thank you for the impecable service. I must apologize to turndown service though - once we retired every evening we had a DND on the door so that we would not be disturbed.
We hope to return to Malta and to your beautiful property with the whole family - my son would have loved the options at breakfast and to be honest, we may have been fighting over the jelly treats and pancakes!
Thank you all for a trully memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta