Fantastic Hotel located by the sea in a quiet area of Malta. We booked rooms with sea view balcony. Most comfortable with stunning views of the Malta coastline
The staff were really first class. Always friendly, welcoming and helpful.
We took a 4 day break in Gozo, then returned to the Westin Dragonara where we we treated like old friends. Made us feel really at home, pampered and spoilt.
A delightful, very well organised and managed hotel.
Strongly recommend Westin Dragonara and would not look elsewhere on our next visit to Malta
Ian & Anne Mackenzie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta