I stayed at the Hotel for 1 week (16-23 March 2013) with my best friend for a spring break and unfortunately I had to return home due to a family serious illness.
The Hotel did everything in their power to make my return home as quick and painless as possible. The also repaid my room charges for the days I could not stay with them. You can't say fairer than that.
Overall friendliness of staff and great customer service made my experience in difficult circumstances one that I shall remember and ensured that next time I am in Malta I will stay with them again. First Class customer service and great experience all round.
Bridget Downes, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta