We have stayed a couple of times at the Westin Dragonara Resort and it is by far my favourite resort to stay in whilst in Malta. For starters, I think that the hotel has the nicest lobby of all the 5 star hotels in Malta.
I stayed there with my wife and kids and we were very comfortable. The rooms were clean and in order and the service was very good. We enjoyed the in room dining on a couple of nights when it we could not be bothered to leave to room with the kids and the food and breakfast were very good. It was great for the kids to be able to use the indoor pool in winter and the kids club at the hotel when we wanted a bit of time to ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta