From the time we booked our stay at the Westin up until the time we left, the staff made sure we were well taken care of.
The staff overall was incredibly helpful and friendly around the clock. They always took the time to ask if we needed help with anything - one instance that comes to mind is when my boyfriend and I were about to take a taxi to a place where everything was virtually closed at that hour. The guy at the door recommended a romantic walk north instead and he was right on, we had a relaxing leisurely stroll.
George at concierge was particularly helpful in providing us suggestions on what to do, where to go, etc. He suggested touring Gozo with the help of a personal driver vs. a group guide, which ended up being comparable in price and we saw a lot more with our lovely personal guide, Maria (a Maltese native).
The staff always got us taxis promptly whenever we needed them. They even got us a driver from the airport to the hotel at 1AM for cheaper than a regular (not as nice) taxi.
Service by the pool was great- (I wish I could remember everyone's name!) our bartender always made our drinks well and fast.
The overall facilities were well kept. I slept great, which hasn't always happened at hotels where I've stayed. The lobby area was also cozy enough where I didn't feel awkward parking it in the corner to use the Internet.
I stayed at the Le Meridian up the street later in the week and I must say, the Westin had a lot more to offer than its sister hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta