Beautiful rooms, 2 large double beds, powerful shower, great views from most rooms.
Breakfast at the top end of the scale, sets you up for day.
Lovely indoor and outdoor pool area. Staff pleasant and helful.
Only negatives, why pay for internet connection in bedroom but not in lobby.
Mini bar and water costs in bedroom a little expensive.
Location for tour ing the area is perfect. Many reasonable restaurants a short walk away. Nightlife just around the corner.
Do expore the history and Mdina is a must. Try the roof top bus at €20 for an excellent hop on, hop off tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta