This September I stayed at the Westin and I had the most amazing stay.
The location is perfect, the hotel has great facilities one of the largest hotel gym's I have ever seen. There is loads of space to chill out and relax on this resort.
The thing that makes this hotel is the staff and this is why it is the best on the island. There is always a smile and a personal greeting. You feel at home here they get to know you and always enquire if you are getting the best out of your stay.
Special mention to Christina , Tony, Allwyn , frank and Edward they know the true meaning of hospitality.
I will return no question of a doubt. I don't understand why this hotel is not No 1 on trip advisor .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta