Stayed here for a week as my cousin was getting married in The westin Dragonara across the way. On arrival this hotel seemed lovely, although it led out to a main road. Rooms were great cannot fault them. But the swimming pool was not deep nor big. It was the length of my kitchen which is very small. As the pool was on the roof it was incrediably hard to get some beds. I had spent majority of my time in the downstairs underground pool. Which isnt normally like me i prefer to lounge about in the sun. After spending a few days in the underground pool i needed a doctor there as i had developed a skin problem as the water had not been filtered nor changed. When i returned home I had to attend my GP every couple of weeks to make sure the skin disorader did not come back. It was like pimples x1000 size on all of my legs and it travelled up my body. The hotel was Very Very expensive and the town was so dirty.
Id never return to Malta again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel - International Standards, local flavours. An unmatched option for business and leisure travellers in the heart of Malta's popular district, St. Julian's. Situated very close to the sparkling sea, the hotel promises stunning views and a genuine Mediterranean atmosphere. It is also very close to a number of amenities including the casino, cinema, bowling alley, tennis courts, shops, restaurants and banks. The hotel has 263 elegant rooms - many with panoramic sea views. We offer three dining options within the hotel - Antonio's , our main restaurant, Rhapsody Cafe and Settimo Cielo - our rooftop a la carte eatery which is open during the summer. Thanks to the magical atmosphere of our roof deck and our excellent in house facilities, we are proud to be a top choice for business meetings, functions & Weddings in Malta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Saint Julians
- Saint Julians Golden Tulip
- Vivaldi Hotel Malta
- Golden Tulip Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel Malta