That was our second visit at the hotel.Nice hotel,nice location,clean and spacious rooms.We had a sea-view room in the new building.Breakfast was delicious.Lots of choices for everybody.One of the best!Friendly and helpful staff.
One complaint with the wi-fi which was not free.Also,the restrooms at the lobby were dirty.Last but not least, check out time at 11:00 am is too early!!!
We would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel - International Standards, local flavours. An unmatched option for business and leisure travellers in the heart of Malta's popular district, St. Julian's. Situated very close to the sparkling sea, the hotel promises stunning views and a genuine Mediterranean atmosphere. It is also very close to a number of amenities including the casino, cinema, bowling alley, tennis courts, shops, restaurants and banks. The hotel has 263 elegant rooms - many with panoramic sea views. We offer three dining options within the hotel - Antonio's , our main restaurant, Rhapsody Cafe and Settimo Cielo - our rooftop a la carte eatery which is open during the summer. Thanks to the magical atmosphere of our roof deck and our excellent in house facilities, we are proud to be a top choice for business meetings, functions & Weddings in Malta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Saint Julians
- Saint Julians Golden Tulip
- Vivaldi Hotel Malta
- Golden Tulip Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel Malta