“Good!”
Review of Fluid Restaurant

Fluid Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 327 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fluid Rib & Steak Grill House is a unique Diner experience that you and your family are sure to enjoy. Choose from the Finest Cuts of a varying choice of Beef, including our Specialties, Angus Meat; or try one of our tasty Ribs selections, a variety of Combos, Home-Made Pure Beef Burgers and Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Burgers. Our Charcoal Grills are grilled to Perfection. We also offer a variety of Pastas, Salads and Pizzas. Relax in our Casual atmosphere, where open air space is also available. We show all major Live Sporting Events on Big Screen. We provide access to WiFi for Free. Our Restaurant is located in the hub of the entertaining area of St. Julian’s at Bay Street Complex, where we are open from 11:00 a.m. to midnight. Our efforts are concentrated on continuing to provide our customers with the finest food and service possible.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

+ points; Good food, young and sizzling place… friendly staff… - points; if you’re not in a hurry its ok… food takes too long to get to the table… despite if its busy or not…

1  Thank RFresh_31

Reviewed November 10, 2013

So, my husband and I have just left this "restaurant". My husband ordered the mixed grill and to be fair the food arrived in good time and was tasty. I ordered the sizzling chicken and I can't tell you what it was like as I never received it. My husband was half way through his meal when I was informed that mine would take a little longer....no explanations. I asked if this was normal practice and that I wasn't happy. .the waiter mumbled sorry and just walked off. I feel as I need to inform you all now that I'm also 9 months pregnant - hormonal and very hungry! Husband finished and we went to talk to the manager.....who didn't really grasp what was going on and in my very humble opinion, maybe needs to grow a pair.........
We USED to come to this restaurant on regular basis and as such have spent a small fortune here. WE WON'T BE BACK - EVER!
If the owners of this place value their investment, they'll change the manager and possibly the majority of the waiting staff (with the exception of two or three members who were actually smiling and enjoying their jobs). We are very disappointed. No discount offered. No eye contact given. Absolutely no customer service whatsoever. Poor poor show indeed.

4  Thank ClaireLowry
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I used to go here occasionally, but after my last visit yesterday I will never be back. We had a fillet which was not cooked right and had no taste, and 2 plates of risotto with seafood. The seafood was very bad that it was not even eatable!!

After telling the waitress that we were disappointed, she replied `Yes, seafood is not our speciality and people do complain about the food`.

Ok, it is a bar and grill, but i had fillet which still was not good.

I will never return!!

3  Thank Terence B
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Having Sunday lunch with my wife at this restaurant was quite good. The service was good as well with a hardworking staff, always on the go. The food didn't take that long although mine was not special, even the portion was small. But the taste was good after all.

Paul Sch.........

1  Thank Alldecor
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this while sitting in the restaurant, my wife is still eating her salad she received after I already finished my burger, go figure. Food is not bad, service is poor, almost rude, the server dropped my wife's salad on the table and mumbled an annoyed "Enjoy". We will most definitely not return.