5,379 results
All reviewsblue elephantquarterdeck barthe executive loungeoceana restaurantmarina viewbeach clubportomaso marinaexcellent hotelduty managermain poolmain restaurantlarge balconyst juliansoverlooking the seapublic areaslarge hotelmini bar
Reviewed December 14, 2017

The Hilton Malta is gorgeous property with great amenities. What separated this hotel from many others that I have stayed is the impeccable service. From the moment you check-in, to the lounge staff, concierge, dining staff (especially at breakfast), to even the housekeeping, you are treated with kindness and respect, and with a smile, from everyone.

The hotel is located walking distance to several restaurants, pubs, and shops, but if you choose to dine in the hotel or have a drink in the Quarterdeck, you won't be disappointed. Short taxi ride to fabulous places including Valletta and Mdina.

Staying for several days, was fortunate to have a sea view room and the balcony was perfect; didn't want to leave my room the view was so beautiful. Quiet room with extremely comfortable beds, and a housekeeping staff that made you feel like you had your own private butler at times. Gym has been newly remodeled and has just about everything possible to offer to stay fit.

From someone who travels for a living, this Hilton ranks in my top three hotels in the world. Looking forward to going back.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Marika_121, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Dear Darrin B,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share you feedback on your stay with other travellers.
We are pleased to hear you were very wowed by our hotel and found our staff very friendly and helpful. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.
Thank you for recommending us so highly and hope that you have the opportunity to come and stay with us again soon. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best!

Kind Regards,
Marika Caruana Smith – Duty Manager

Reviewed December 10, 2017

We have been to this Hotel some time ago and the room (sea view) was exceptional. Great layout with windows dividing the bedroom from the bathroom. Great furniture. 32" LED TV. Everything was great except that we paid for a sea view room which had a railing so high that you couldn't even reach to look outside, so it was like living in a luxuries prison (Alcatraz) overlooking the sea. Don't tell me about the safety heights of railings cause this is my job. Another thing was the AC unit which made a lot of noise and you couldn't even sleep during the night, so we had to switch it off. If it was during the summer season and you decide to open the windows, I would assume that you wouldn't sleep either cause the noise coming from the huge AC units, or whatever they where, was unbearable. Apart from that, the room was clean, cosy and relaxing. You even have a menu for choosing your favourite pillow

Room Tip: High railings on sea view rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2017

That's the claim made by many and it's probably not wrong. The location of the hotel is great as are the facilities and the staff are very courteous and helpful. We had a quiet room overlooking the marina. The room was very well furnished with comfortable beds. Towels and bed linen were changed daily.We only ate in the main restaurant once. We had a pleasant meal but thought atmosphere was somewhat lacking. We noticed that people were queuing for breakfast (the hotel did advise to avoid the busiest times).

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the marina may be quieter than those looking out over the pools
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The hotel itself is sunny, on the sea and a nice marina with restaurants.
The location is very nice , the breakfast more than satisfactory and there is a nice bar. Also the price in November was more than fair.
However, tha a/c had only hot air. I opened the window since the room temp was at 23 degrees and in half an hour i was fighting with huge moskitos.
To add my frastration, i could hear everything from the people and their children walking outside my room since the room door was not silent proof.
As sleeping good is the main target when using a hotel, i will not return and will choose another hotel in the future.

Regardless the many nicethings the hotel had, i

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank NIONIOSAthens
Reviewed December 7, 2017

There is not a single thing that I could criticise about this wonderful hotel. It's stylish, it's comfortable, and in a great location.

Great checkin and checkout. Even the breakfast host greeted me with "you are one of our precious Diamond members, thank you for your loyalty". The buffet breakfast is one of the best I've had.

Beautiful, retro design room with a really comfortable bed. It doesn't get better than this.

Stunning executive lounge with a good selection of hot and cold canapes and drinks.

Thank you Malta Hilton, this wasn't my first stay and it most definitely won't be my last. Every single member of staff was helpful, friendly and an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo