“Great location”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great location”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We been meaning to visit this place for a wile , and we finally did.I must say it has a great location but for some reason i was not impressed with my sea food , it had a strange smell not sure if it was very fresh , other wise didn't see anything wrong with the place . But wont go there again !

Kleaven, Owner at Vermell, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hi Mr. Falcon,

First of all I am very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Vermell restaurant. What I can't understand is the fact that you didn't complain on the spot that something wasn't good with the plate that you ordered. I am telling you this, as I am sure that the staff members came once or twice to check if everything was ok, while you and your wife were eating. And if it wasn't fresh how could it be that you ate it? Cause my staff members have never got a plate still full of shellfish back into the kitchen. I can assure you that here at Vermell, we use nothing but the freshest produce. I also can't understand that you stated that there is nothing wrong with the place and that you only complained about the shellfish but on the other hand your ratings show that you weren't happy with anything else. If you want to contact me personally, please do so on 79446158.

Waiting eagerly for your response,
Kleaven Cassar
Chef Patron

Boret
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Vermell is placed just next to the sea and the quality of food, service and also price is definitely outstanding. Shellfishes mix is strongly reccomended to try the quality of this restaurant where service is friendly and people is doing the best they can to make your dinner perfect.

Malta, Austria
“excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Last friday myself my wife and two friends went to eat . We enjoyed a lot the pasta it was delicious and even the dessert was very good and the atmosphere was fantastic .

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious - worth a visit”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went here for Dinner after hearing great reviews and we weren't disappointed. We ordered the FIsh Cakes to start and the Seafood Platter for 2 for the main. Everything was delicious. There were 5 or 6 dishes for the Seafood Platter - each more delicious than the previous. If you like Seafood, would highly recommend giving this place a visit. One of my favourite meals during my stay in Malta.

cyprus
“Excellent Sea Food”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I liked everything about it. The staff, the food, the quality, the price! Amy the head waitress was a star! Order the seashell platter for two, oh what a joy! And at 38 euro for two, you leave with a full stomack and a full wallet!

Visited August 2013