1,068 results
All reviewsspinola baybus stopquiet streetsmall gymrooftop poolcomfort roomomelettest julianshot waterfree safelovely hotelcoffee machinesun deckhotel is locatednice bathroomstaff on receptionsmall balcony
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed with what I got for the price I got. Every hotel I stay in has something wrong, but I have not a single complaint! The staff was beyond friendly! The hotel is clean, fresh, newer, well-kept. The breakfast is the most impressive array I've seen, of meats, cheeses, eggs, drinks, cereals, and fruits. The bed I slept in was evil, because it was the most comfortable bed I've slept in (with the exception of a 5-star hotel I enjoyed in New York once). The cleaning staff was super polite. The room was clean, spacious, and had a great view over the rooftops of Malta. Internet connection is perfect, and the rooftop pool has a nice open area for chatting, enjoying a view of the city, and getting in a swim. I suppose the only downer would be the positioning of the pool on the rooftops makes for a windy swim. Brrr... You're right near an ATM, a little convenience store, a bus stop, and a tiny walk from clubbing, the bay, and many restaurants and bars.

Room Tip: Balcony view, higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
9  Thank sweetnsouthrn1
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I stayed in Argento during my diving holiday in March 2012 . I got a small double room which was ok for me as I was a solo traveler . Hotel is away from the Paceville noise but its only 5 min walk from there.Once you are in Paceville you can find a nice bars and restaurants. It was a good value for money and will definitely stay there again when I will return to Malta ( and I will because of all the diving sites I haven't been yet ) . Helpfull staff , clean rooms .Recommend

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Tomsky618
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We found our stay in Hotel Argento to be an absolute delight. Especially after a miserable stay in Le Meridian hotel. Staff were very pleasant, hospitable and helpful with all aspects of our stay.

Hotel Argento is a well priced hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank 2DisappointedLovers
Reviewed May 23, 2012

the receptionist was very friendly and efficient with perfect english
the room supposedly a double was on the small size although modern and clean. there was also kettle and tea/coffee fascilities.and a tv although only sky news in english
the bath room was very modern with a great shower. but strangely nowhere to put your toiletries
other than on the sink edge
if you are a light sleeper i would ask for room near back of hotel as a dustbin lorry comes up the road every morning about 5.00 also saturday night you can hear noise till the early hours.
breakfast is from 7.00 till 10.00 in a very nice restaurant with a good choice of cold cereals/ pasteries and fruit the hot choice was okay but seemed only warm .
location is perfect for the bus's the harbour and the many restaurants

Room Tip: get room at back for better nights sleep
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
10  Thank tony l
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Great hotel, pretty good location and top value for money - bus stop and taxi rank just down the road. As it is just down the road, it is quiet too. From where you are, you have a choice to head into the noisy bar area or down to quieter St Julians and Sliema. You can walk the distance to the ferry, but it's quite a way and the bus is the best option. Remarkably clean throughout the whole hotel. Our room was spacious(was a Deluxe), very comfortable beds, had a large LCD TV and a nice balcony, other half wanted to stay in the room rather than go out! Bathroom was fantastic. Staff were excellent, very helpful, even let us use the roof swimming pool when it was off season. Breakfast was surprisingly good too and included. Visited mid-February 2012, stayed for 4 days, would've liked to stay longer, would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple