“Perfect restaurant.”

Emperor of India
Ranked #14 of 345 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Atithi Devo Bhava Since opening our doors in 1994 Emperor of India has always consistently offered traditional northern Indian specialties. Our uncompromising approach to genuine quality and tradition has over the past 3 decades, won Emperor of India numerous accolades and rave reviews from loyal clientele, and we hope to welcome you too to experience that uniquely Indian ''Khane-ka-Maza''. Namaste.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Nice and welcoming staff, they had good sence of humor. We had really good food in a beutifully furnished restaurant. We are both vegetarians so selection is normally quite small for us, but they had everything vegetarian needs for perfect diner.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

It was not easy to locate this restaurant. Me and my other half nearly missed it, when we were trying to find it as it's closed during the day and you can see only metal shutter door with the name of the restaurant above. That did not put us off and it was so worth visiting this restaurant. The food and service was amazing. We've had onion bahji (they were a bit too dry to my liking), some Poppodoms, my other half ordered butter chicken for the main and I've had Kadai chicken and garlic naan bread. The food was incredible. The waiter asks how spicy would you like your dish on a 1 to 10 scale when he takes your order. I've asked 3 and my Kadai chicken was just right, not too spicy or too bland. Chicken was lovely and moist, pilau rice fresh and fluffy and naan cooked to perfection. I do recommend this restaurant. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

1  Thank Ania S
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have had several good meals here and enjoy the friendly welcome and service as well as the excellent range of vegetarian dishes. For couples the setting is nicely intimate and we have also had family meals with our daughter who was helped to choose suitable dishes by the friendly staff. Booking is certainly advised as the restaurant does get busy as expected of this deservedly popular venue.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great indian food and service! The waiters are also very friendly with kids :) i definitely recommend visiting this restaurant!

2  Thank Luke B
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We have two small children so have had takeaway from here twice on our stay already and both times it has been delicious! I'm coeliac and they have gluten free onion bhajis! Very yummy (I'm sure we will have one more takeaway before we leave!)