“A Great 4 days of Diving”

Dive Malta Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 16 Tours in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Owner description: DIVE MALTA is positioned on the picturesque seafront of St Julian's bay and is Spinola bay's most dynamic scuba diving centre and snorkelling centre . Located in the heart of St Julian's, it is our intention to become Malta's number one diving and water sports service provider. Our prime position means that we are within easy reach of all the hotels and apartments on the Paceville, St Julian's and Sliema seafront. Being located literally on the waters edge allows us to offer services that other centres can only dream of.
Zug
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Great 4 days of Diving”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Professional, experienced, well informed, enthusiastic & great fun

I did 8 different dives with them , including the boat trip to Gonzo. I felt very safe and well looked after which allowed me to totally concentrate on enjoying the diving. There was alot of good banter which just made the whole experience even better. I will definately be going back and diving with these guys agains.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Gloucester
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Dive centre!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just got back in from two dives with Stuart and Jon, it was our first sea dives after qualifying in England so they new to be watchful and they were patient, very professional and also really nice guys. Giving us tips along the way and also talking us about Malta whilst driving to the sites.
Also, All the kit was of highest quality and the price was very reasonable.
We will hopefully be back sooner rather than later.
Cheers guys!!
Mike and Nath

Visited October 2012
2 Thank mike-j-tee
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Diving”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I recently stayed in st julians bay in Malta. I have scuba dived before and Dive Malta was recommended to me by a friend. I was not disappointmented, the team were professional, very safety conscious and patient. I know we should automatically expect this level of service, but I've been to other countries and dived in Malta on previous holidays and Dive Malta stand out from the crowd.
Ask for Stuart, he is very helpful.

Helsinki
“Well organized, considerate and fun”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Dive Malta provided us with three successful diving days, including everything from easy reef diving to deeper wreck penetration to night diving, during a week with challenging wind conditions and with diving groups of variable experience. With careful planning and organization they managed to fulfill expectations of individual divers, without compromises in safety. Their dive masters were both professional and funny. Recommended.
Esko & Freja

Visited May 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Simply Fantastic”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I Just finished my Advance Open Water with Dive Malta. It was a great experience and I can recommend DIVE MALTA for all. The high level of commitment and knowledge is great for "newbies" they really extend your diving capabilities and confidentiality to a new level. Therefor I will highly recommend all new divers like my self or fairly new, too use these guys... I'll soon be back for more!

Visited April 2012