“MALTA _ GOZO _ CAMINO”

Dive Malta Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Owner description: DIVE MALTA is positioned on the picturesque seafront of St Julian's bay and is Spinola bay's most dynamic scuba diving centre and snorkelling centre . Located in the heart of St Julian's, it is our intention to become Malta's number one diving and water sports service provider. Our prime position means that we are within easy reach of all the hotels and apartments on the Paceville, St Julian's and Sliema seafront. Being located literally on the waters edge allows us to offer services that other centres can only dream of.
Istanbul, Turkey
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 364 helpful votes
“MALTA _ GOZO _ CAMINO”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

When I booked the reservation to Malta I wasnt sure that we will have so nice time.We stayed 4 days and believe me that we couldnt finish to visit every where. If you didnt visit Malta till today try this time this city.You will feel very young because in every where the young boys and girls are arround walking.If you will go to visit Malta absolutely go to Gozo and Camino islands.You must stay one day in each island and when you go to Camino you will see the fantastic Blue Lagoon.We swam there and we take a great pleasur of swiming there.If you can do go earlier becuse every body is comin to swim in this nicelaggon.
If you go to Gozo take a taxi daily and pay about 40€ and see every where.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank erolbenezra

• Polish first
Szczecin, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fascinating and well organiased!”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We just came back from Malta and we had few wreck dives with DIveMalta overthere.
It was great experience and we can trully recommend this dive center. Everything was well organised and people working there are very proffesional :)

Visited July 2011
2 Thank greg_and_kasia
Brighton, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

While vacationing in Malta with my family, I became aquainted with Stuart through our tour group as he was our tour guide with Grand Circle. After talking diving with Stuart
for a few days, I made up my mind to steal away from the family and go diving. Why dive Malta ? Three reason's. First was Stuart's penchant for safety...he absolutely will not dive outside your certification and comfort zone. Lets face it,...he see's dozen's of new diver's every week. Second was his demeanor and professionalism. When you meet Stuart you find him to be good natured, humorous, and very professional. Third is his enthusiam for diving...you can't help but want to sign on with him. Then there's Jon. What a great guy. I knew the first minute I met him, it was goiing to be a great day...and it was. Diving was not on my agenda this trip so I didn't have one piece of gear with me. This was to be a one day deal for me. Jon had me outfitted perfectly and quickly. We were off in short order. On the way out to the dive site, we're talkin, jokin and havin a great time. Jon can evaluate the people he's diving with without you ever knowing it so when you're underwater you're comfortable, relaxed and can really enjoy the dive.....with confidence. Jon explained every detail of the dive, and what we might see, after a short briefing we set off at a nice slow comfortable pace. I've been diving a lot of years (40+) in a lot of different places around the world,.You won't find this kind of commitment to your diving experience anywhere. By far THE best day of diving I've had. Diving in Malta was...in one word...FANTASTIC.
Thanks again to Stuart and Jon at Dive Malta.
Greg Culver
cquest71@yahoo.com

3 Thank cquest71
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unique...”
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Coming to Malta for a wedding, we did take a couple of extra days off to enjoy the fantastic diving on the island.

We picked Dive Malta after being recommended by a very enthusiastic diver met at our hotel...
Our first meeting was with John who gave us a good overview of the possible dive sites and comforting words for my better half that had concerns about the water temperature... Checked the equipment which is genuinely excellent so decided to go ahead with him.

Being still low season, we ended up just the 2 of us with John which turned out to be more than another dive master you follow...

Aside his very extensive experience as a diver, his knowledge about sub aquatic life and his caring attitude while leading under water, John is a fantastic character to spend your day with.

Witty, helpful, plain hilarious, these are only the few synonyms that can apply to this man… We met a dive master and left with a mate!

Throughout our 3 days diving, John took us to Gozo (Inland Sea and Blue Hole) which turned out to be a unique dive site I would heavily recommend to anyone.

And because good people tend to get together, you may have the chance to meet the rest of the crew leading by Stuart. A traveler too that landed in Malta for a week and has shared his passion for diving around the island since now 16 years…

The team in Dive Malta contributed a lot to turn our weekend into one of these “If I knew, I would have stayed much longer”…

Just go and have a laugh people….

PS: @ John, last time I am nice with you…

2 Thank djspawn
Palm Desert, California
“Spectacular Diving Experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

From the moment we called Dive Malta we knew we were in great hands. The staff is friendly, professional, enthusiastic, and made our diving experience absolutely incredible. They had thought of everything, and took care of everything; my only job was to enjoy the dive!
I cannot say enough good things about Dive Malta!