“Worth trying for!”
Review of Sciacca Grill Saint Julians - CLOSED

Sciacca Grill Saint Julians
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Named after the Sicilian village that inspired its creation, Sciacca is a fish bistro and Sciacca Grill is a steakhouse that both go beyond its culinary calling. Within Sciacca's confines, you'll find the kind of effortless taste that'll envelop your stay, exalt your senses, and ultimately make you party to the excellence we recite. - Welcome to an experience.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Visited this restaurant twice which is next door to our hotel between December 2013 and Jan 2014 and the food served were always fresh, good value for money. Even when we did not have reserved booking the first time we were given the best table. Excellent for seafood which is my favourite.

ASchembri, Guest Relations Manager at Sciacca Grill Saint Julians, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We always strive to give the best service possible at sciacca and we are very pleased to hear that you had a great time at sciacca.

We look forward to another opportunity to host you at sciacca and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

If you have any further issues or comments please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience on info@sciaccamalta.com or +356 21331310 .

Best Regards,

Aaron Schembri

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I've been here twice already--once with my boyfriend for a romantic meal for two and on Christmas day with my family. The restaurant runs on two floors but its still cozy and intimate. I've had around 6 different things on the menu so far [starter,main,dessert] And everything I've had was exceptional. Judging from the other meals my family had the food was good as there was none left. The service is very personalized; the chef is chatty and takes his time to explain the specials and his recommendations. I recommend the Scottish Beef , the lobster and the super fresh fish caught especially for the restaurant.

Marvin (and all of his staff), believe in providing that personalized service, and I agree with you, that he is very good at his job !

Best Regards,

Aaron Schembri

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Went again on Christmas Eve for starters my wife and I had a bowl of fresh mixed shellfish which was super yummy. For main I had a red snapper baked in a salt crust dome, the tasty meat just melted in my mouth. My wife had veal, tasty succulent 300gms of it. For desert we had pecan pie another yummy. The service was excellent we weren't taken care of but spoilt. Well done. Always a pleasure eating here.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Dinner here is great. Food is well prepared and tasty without the natural flavours of the ingredients being smothered by sauces. Wine list is awesome and Remo knows his wines, so ask him for a recommendation. Menu is sensibly focused on a quality rather than quantity basis, and again, staff happy to tweak it to your wishes. Great place in a bustly area.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday at this restaurant and can't say enough about how Aaron and his team made this experience a special one for us. Booked a table 1 week in advance and spoke to the restaurant that we were coming to celebrate our anniversary. The staff gave us a special table next to the beautiful aquarium, and decorated our table with rose petals and a fresh rose. They even gave us on the house a glass of prosecco with a cherry inside (very nice touch). For food we ordered the chefs degustation menu, which was based on fish as 2 fish tower antipasti, 1 fish pasta dish, 1 fish main dish and 1 dessert for 39 Eur/person, for me this was very good value for money. On top of it all, at the end of the meal they also offered us a liquor on the house. I recommend this restaurant to everyone but especially if you want to impress on a special occasion. Level of food is very good and ambiance is extremely romantic and quiet, even though it is in the heart of paceville. Will definately go back again to this restaurant, well done.