“Great Place to Eat” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Henry J.Bean's

Henry J.Bean's
Ranked #120 of 301 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For more casual dining, guests can enjoy a meal at Henry J. Bean's, the all-American bar and grill famous for well-made drinks, cocktails and delicious food. The bar carries an extensive range of spirits and wine to cater for both classic and contemporary tastes while the menu focuses on the open grill where our chefs expertly prepare a great selection of burgers, sandwiches, steaks and salads. Sports fans can enjoy a drink while watching their favourite team in crystal clarity as all major sporting events are shown live on the big screens within the venue. Henry J. Bean's is open seven days a week for lunch, dinner and drinks. Seating is inside or on our al fresco terrace with its wonderful views.
Dallas, Texas
“Great Place to Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I got burned out on the boring menu at the Radisson Blu here in St. Juliens so stopped by to check out this place. The ribs are some of the best I have ever had. They have a nice happy hour as well. I did find that the service was a bit on the slow side. The rib dinner comes with fries but I asked if I could substitute them with onion rings. The reply I got was I would have to buy them as a side dish! C'mon guys and get in the 21st century. One other night I had the phillie cheese steak sandwich. It was ok but I found the meat rather tough.

• Visited August 2014

Tuusula, Finland
“Not good food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was having salmon and when I tasted it was all dry and tasted like a paper! They offered to make me new portion, but I tried buffalo wings. They were all very dry not at all tender like it normally are.. Not good at all!

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Best BBQ chicken burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Every time we feel like a really good and genuine chicken burger we always head to Henry J.Beans! The BBQ sauce is just amazing and the whole chicken burger itself is so delicious. Definitely recommended.

“Average food, disastrous service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Was there on a Saturday night with some friends. We were given a table outside which had just been vacated and were promised someone would immediately come over and get it sorted. 15 minutes later and no one in sight. We had to ask the staff twice to clean our table. Definitely not the best of starts.

Next it was drinks. One of the four drinks ordered was missing. Waitress said she would bring it over immediately, which of course she didn't. 20 minutes had gone by and another 2 members of staff notified about the missing drink but still nothing. After getting fed up of waiting, I headed to the bar myself to get the drink.

The food itself is good but nothing spectacular. Portions are on the big side. i had ribs which were tender but rather tasteless. The grilled chicken fared much better. Chips were soggy and slightly cold.

We skipped desert and opted for some coffees. These did not take long to arrive. However no sugar sachets were given. Waitress said she would bring some and eventually she did, with the coffee having almost gone cold.

The final struggle was attracting someone's attention to get the bill. All the staff had gathered outside chatting, oblivious to patrons trying to get their attention.

All in all not somewhere I would want to return to unless they seriously sort out their shameful service which lets down the place so badly.

1 Thank zickler
Inverurie, United Kingdom
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Foods good but nothing amazing, good choice on the menu though. Big drinks/cocktail menu but they are not the quickest bringing you your orders. Good outside area and good for big groups, we had 25 people for a 1st birthday party and everyone enjoyed themselves.

• Visited June 2014