“All round very good.”

Henry J.Bean's
Ranked #118 of 318 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For more casual dining, guests can enjoy a meal at Henry J. Bean's, the all-American bar and grill famous for well-made drinks, cocktails and delicious food. The bar carries an extensive range of spirits and wine to cater for both classic and contemporary tastes while the menu focuses on the open grill where our chefs expertly prepare a great selection of burgers, sandwiches, steaks and salads. Sports fans can enjoy a drink while watching their favourite team in crystal clarity as all major sporting events are shown live on the big screens within the venue. Henry J. Bean's is open seven days a week for lunch, dinner and drinks. Seating is inside or on our al fresco terrace with its wonderful views.
Sliema, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All round very good.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Visited twice in the last two weeks. Great location, atmosphere, service is a bit shaky but it's still the same standard as when I went two years ago. Great prices too.

Swieqi, Malta
“Don't go there”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

It was bad. Food poor and overpriced and the service one of the worst ever. They will not ever see my again and I make sure all my friends know about it.

1 Thank Corinna W
Belfast, United Kingdom
“A great American style Grill”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this restaurant on our first night in Malta as we arrived quite late and it was located within our hotel grounds. I hadn't had a chance to read any reviews on it & having now checked it out I was totally shocked by the negative reviews!!we found the staff super friendly & recommended some excellent cocktails for us to try. I think it's important to remember that this is an American style grill so don't expect fine dining, it's gonna be burgers, ribs & steaks but they are well cooked & flavoured and at a reasonable price!Lovely setting as well as the terrace overlooks St George's Bay which is gorgeous at night time!

south coast
“Bad service”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went in to have a drink at the bar.....it was really quiet, however, the barman totally ignored us for at least 5 minutes. Finally a glum looking young man asked us what drinks we wanted....wish we hadn't bothered - he asked a drink at a time and bought them one by one and to top it off I had the worst Caipirinha I have ever had. Throughout our shortened visit, the barman was inattentive and miserable until a young attractive 20something appeared....then he was quick to serve with a smile!!! Will not return, sorry.

• Visited August 2013
Swieqi, Malta
“The food I ordered was tasty and finger licking for an unhealthy diet at my age.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food I ordered was tasty and finger licking for an unhealthy diet at my age. One thing that I did not like at all was when I ordered a full rib rack I was served a half rack, the rib rack was cut in half and one half was just sitting at the very edge on top of the other half giving the impression that it was bigger by another third in size. However this was immediately resolved as I was then charged for a half rack.
I knew that it was a half rack for two reasons one it was small for a full rack as it is not the first time I had a full rib rack at other places and secondly one of us had a half rack and mine was his size or a couple of centimeters longer.
It is not for the money but I hate people trying to be smart with me and get paid for it too.

• Visited August 2013