“Bit pricey but good food.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buffalo Bill's

Buffalo Bill's
Ranked #57 of 301 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fleur-De-Lys
“Bit pricey but good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The place serves well cooked meat while enjoying a nice view of the Portomaso Marina. Prices are a bit above average on food but you get what you pay for.

Recommended as one of the best steakhouses in Malta.

Visited December 2012

St Helens, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We decided to give Buffalo Bills a try after reading the reviews on here. I can say we were not disappointed at all!
For €24.95 you get a choice of soup, as much salad as you can manage and a piece of steak to die for served with a choice of potatoes.
We both had the pea soup which was lovely, and hot! For mains I had the fillet steak, cooked medium-rare and to perfection. My husband had the New York strip, also medium-rare and to perfection. My only down point is that the steak went cold quickly, but as does all steak what is cooked medium-rare.
I helped myself to the salad bar, and the home-made coleslaw was delicious. My husband had a beef sausage and some BBQ style beans as extras. He said they were both a great accompaniment and good value for money (the sausage being €1).
We had a bottle of nice rose wine for €8.50, and some bottled water! NOTE TO DINERS- you are offered the water when you order your drinks, we thought that it was free until our bill came. Some tables were asking for tap water.
Food was amazing, and amazing value for money.
I will point out that we were not asked if our meal was ok until we had finished. And the waiters and waitresses were topping up people wine for them and must have forgotten about us.
Overall a great meal out and if we are ever in St Julian's again we will be sure to pay this restaurant a visit again.

Malta
“Table of 17 ppl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere. Loved the food. Loved the value for money, we all took the Group Set Menu A. Only small disapointment was the slight order delay and under done steak for one of us, but no hard feelings... and the fact that the Kangaroo steak was not available as most of us were looking forward for it. Definetly rating it as 9/10

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Attard, Malta
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I loved the food and place! would definitely go again! even the soup was great (and i usually do not enjoy soup)!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank IoniIvy
Ta' Xbiex, Malta
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I went to have dinner there on my birthday. The service was very polite and fast. The food was all cooked according to our requests and it tasted GREAT!!! The desserts were also delicious.

I like the fact that apart from getting a bowl of soup and some bruschetta, one is also free to choose as much salad as one desires.

The restaurant is very clean as well as nicely-furnished.

I would strongly recommend it to any person interested in enjoying a delicious steak! :)

• Visited February 2013