“excellent”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Attard, Malta
“excellent”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I loved the food and place! would definitely go again! even the soup was great (and i usually do not enjoy soup)!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank IoniIvy

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ta' Xbiex, Malta
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I went to have dinner there on my birthday. The service was very polite and fast. The food was all cooked according to our requests and it tasted GREAT!!! The desserts were also delicious.

I like the fact that apart from getting a bowl of soup and some bruschetta, one is also free to choose as much salad as one desires.

The restaurant is very clean as well as nicely-furnished.

I would strongly recommend it to any person interested in enjoying a delicious steak! :)

• Visited February 2013
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“excellent steak lovely ambience”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went with friends and the food was excellent. The steaks were big and juicy and cooked to perfection. The themed setting was good as well. Staff very helpful. If you are a meat eater go here

• Visited January 2013
Groningen
“good value for money and great views”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

choose your meat and get soep, bruschetta, garlic bread, salade from the buffet annd potatoes as you like. Defintly for the meat lovers!!!

New Forest National Park Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Good at doing the normal - different seems to be difficult.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited Buffalo Bill's in November. I ordered an "angus steak" medium rare my wife ordered filet steak medium to well. when it was delivered to the table my steak was spot on. My wife's however was not - they had flattened the steak so it resembled a beef snitzle and was over cooked and uneatable. We asked for it to be changed and were told they could not cook a whole filet steak above medium as it is too thick. I did not accept this explanation and told them to slice the steak into medallion to cook - they did this but reluctantly. When the second steak arrived it had been cut into medalions as requested but had been cooked almost "blue". The manageress/owner? came to our table and appeared to be unhappy that we complained - not that we were not given what was ordered. However the steak was finally cooked as it was ordered on the third attempt. All restaurants get things wrong occasionally - it is they way they put things right matters and in our case they failed, especially the attitude of the manageress towards our complaint. I am sure that the majority of customers have no complaints ans have good meal but on our one visit we were most disappointed.

• Visited November 2012