“Affordable and very welcoming”
Review of Buffalo Bill's

Buffalo Bill's
Ranked #60 of 325 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Had lunch at this uniquely decorated cowboy restaurant and had a 750gram T Bone steak which was to die for and cost less than 40 euros including two starters and a salad buffet .

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Bill's

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Great experience at this steak house in my opinion as good as the best steak house in america

Reviewed December 6, 2011

This is a lovely place to go to as a group of people or even just a couple. The price is slightly over priced (could have done with a couple of euros less esp drinks).

Regarding food one starts with garlic bread & bruschetta (should offer more then rather 1 per person as in general it wouldn't cost much for the company).

I love soup and I eat every type of soup, but i must say i would not recommend there soup.

The meat & salad overall cover the negatives of the starters. The meat came out to perfection lovely and juicy. Through this I realised staff are not attentive.

many of times I had to get up my self for something. Also once my meat came with the soup , therefore managed to turn cold.

In general it's a very lovely place I fully recommend it, but managers are slacking.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

We really enjoyed our meals at Buffalo Bill. We visited twice on account of the quality of the steaks - they were cooked well (to our liking) - and it was very decent value.

The service is good. The location is nice (overlooking the Marina) especially if you can get an outside table and the menu is fairly varied with different cuts on offer.

I would definitely recommend it but you note that the price of your steak typically includes a 'meal deal' whereby you have a buffet salad and soup course. The steaks tend to be quite generous in size so caution is advised with the salads/breads before your main course.

Would happily go back.

1  Thank Mickah_Wallace
Reviewed October 23, 2011

This is an excellent steak house if (probably due to it's location) a little overpriced. Servive was very good and the steaks we had were yummy!