“The place to be...”

Sogdiana Guest-House
Ranked #6 of 16 Saint Julian's B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 13, 2009

For anyone who wants to stay in the heart of the island this small family run hotel is a place to stay. Eve and the gang are the most amazing people. Fantastic atmosphere, very spacious and clean rooms. You get breakfast as well. Conveniently located. You have all the night clubs with a minute walk. Buses to virtually every part of the island round the corner. Great value for money. We are so coming back there.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank maagzz

Reviewed September 4, 2009

My partner and I just got back yesterday from Malta. We have never been there and thought, what the hell and checked it out. We stayed at Adam and Eve for our entire visit of five nights. Eve arranged for us to be picked up from the airport. Eve and her staff where more than accommodating. Our room was clean, comfortable and was maintained/cleaned for us on a daily basis. Since my boyfriend was not comfortable in Malta's heat & humidity, the in-room airconditioned was a welcomed relief. The location of the hotel could not be better. Everything is within walking distance to include the party scene, the bay, restaurants, bus routes, etc.It is a very quiet hotel despite the location of being central to everything. Eve and her staff were able to book us a couple of tours during our stay and had us picked up from our hotel. Breakfast buffet was served every morning which was a great start to our touring day.When I return to Malta, I will be staying at Adam and Eve's again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jayden13
Reviewed July 30, 2009

Adam’s and Eve’s hotel it’s a terrific place for your holidays. I visited Malta with a friend for a week and we felt like at home. Eve is fantastic. She is so sweet and lovely. She have had feel like part of her family. Like our mum  Every morning we had a good Mediterranean breakfast. The hotel is in a great location, close to restaurants, pubs, beach, and Malta's nightlife. You can enjoy Malta for a very low cost with Adams’s and Eve’s Hotel.
The rooms are nice with air condicioniting and very clean.
I can explain a lot of wonderful things about the Hotel and Eve because my friend and me are very happy. Now we have new friends… the big hearts on Adam’s and Eve’s Hotel. Thanks Eve for your hospitality!!! We would recommend you this hotel if you wanna visit Malta!! We’ll see you soon….
THANKS AGAIN EVE
KISSES FROM BARCELONA
JONHATAN AND JAVI

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank sonkyes
Reviewed July 21, 2009

It was such a lucky day when I discovered Adam's and Eve's hotel after reading one of the previous reviews on this site, and I can confirm that it is a great place to stay. The warm and welcoming guest house is run by Eve, a charming hostess from Sheffield, England, who instantly makes guests feel right at home. Eve's co-pilot Cartsten, is a sweet-heart who happily makes sure that guests have everything they need, from clean towels and linen each day to a Mediterranean breakfast each morning. (The service is so good that one morning, after a late night out on the town, I slept quite late and was surprised that Carsten had kept my breakfast ready for me, despite the fact that the official times for breakfast had long-since passed.)

The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to both the beach, as well as the restaurants, bars and clubs that form the core of Malta's nightlife. An added plus is that it also features one of the only gay bars on the island, a small but cozy joint run by the svelte and sassy Andy behind the bar and filled with lots of cute and colorful locals always friendly and willing to chat. Despite the bar's location on the main floor at the front of the hotel, the rooms are still quiet and I had no trouble sleeping on the (rare) nights that I went to bed before it closed.

Malta is very inexpensive by European standards and Adam's and Eve's hotel offers a great experience for a very low cost. I had intended to stay in Malta for only about four days but my experience was so great, and I felt so looked after by Eve, Carsten and Andy, that I ended up staying for 16 days! and even then I didn't want to leave. Eve arranged transfer to and from the airport for me, and from the moment I arrived I was made to feel a part of the family.

I've traveled all over the world but my experience in Malta and my stay at Adam's and Eve's hotel was quite unique. It gets top marks for service, cleanliness, location and all-around hospitality. I would HIGHLY recommend it to my fellow travelers!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank newyorktriathlete
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Its a small hotel that is in a perfect location in the middle of St Julian's .Although St.Julian's the road that leads to Adam & Eve is really quite which helped us to have a good night sleep .
Eve organized all the lot for us from a transfer from the airport by Kevin Taxi Services to all the tours that we needed. In the morning we had the Mediterranean breakfast offered by the hotel which you were spoiled with choice.
The bar was fun and meeting Maltese people that hang around Adam & Eve's bar was great.
Rooms are air conditioned spotless and spacious and fresh linen and towels were there every day .
Eve Thanks for making our holiday so special we will be back
Off course not to forget Andy and Carsrin . Thanks to all

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunnyplaces76
Reviewed May 28, 2009

The hosts, Mario and Eve, did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable: airport pick-up, much local info, huge breakfasts, and every accommodation to facilitate our use of a wheelchair. During three weeks' travel in Europe, this was unquestionably our best value for cost as well. The bar/restaurant and the patio lounge were very pleasant and comfortable spaces, used by hotel guests and locals. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KevinandSteve
Reviewed May 28, 2009

Adam's staff is very friendly and they are always up for a chat... There is even a small bar in the same building which is popular for maltese gay people. Room rates are very fair and you get even a breakfast in the morning (and they are very flexible, should you wish to sleep longer). Nightbars and clubs are onyl 5 min walk away. Bus station 100m. So if you are planning to travel alone, stay with adam's and you feel like being part of a big family... Thanks for your hospitality..

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo