“EXCELLENT RESTAURANT”

Bella Napoli
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food is amazingly good. Staff are very professional. Be ready for a very very good laugh. Will not say more or why because ...... A VISIT IS A MUST

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food was okay, however, the service was unacceptable. We waited for almost 50mins to get our food and what was most annoying is that people who placed orders after ours where served their food before! Simply unacceptable!

1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Monday nights are not the best for eating out in this part of the world. We really struggled to find somewhere open. We found this place alongside a number of other basic Italian restaurants close to our hotel.
We ordered a drink whilst looking at the menu. I had a large glass of house white. What a mistake. I nearly choked on it. Absolutely dreadful. I ordered water instead.
Menu was OK. I had prawn linguini. Did not look appetising but tasted quite good.
Staff not particularly attentive. One poor woman could not understand English very well and had to keep getting someone to help.. The owner stood 'welcoming' at the entrance. Looked more like a night club doorman.
Agree with other comments about the tables. Very close. If someone arrived, they would squeeze another one on the terrace. Just have to watch your elbows.
What I must praise was the price. Two drinks, two main courses for around Euros 20.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

A nice restaurant in the centre of Sliema.Enjoyed the terrace and the service was fine but when the Pizza arrived it was like the (Alberto) pizza.Nothing special for 10 euros pizza.I am very disappointed though I heard alot of good experiences from my friends.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I guess here it really depends on what you are up to. The food was good (nothing more/ nothing less than that) but the place is more of an upscale fast food than anything else.

The staff does not have any spare second to care about customers, tables are sometimes way-too-close to each other and...erm...after I have seen how the top of the table was cleaned...well..I wish tables had some kind of table clothes on. Even just some cheap and paper ones...

Although it is living on a hype now, I wouldn't call it more than average/mediocre.

And, non-smokers: beware! That's not a proper place for you...