“The best choice for diving in Malta”
Review of Divewise Malta

Divewise Malta
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our centre is based within the grounds of the Westin Dragonara Resort in St Julian's leading towards the casino - a fabulous location which is underground in the old workshops that were built in the times of the Knights of St John and have lots of character....Made the best use possible of these beautiful features with a modern twist and have an office, reception, small shop area, kit room, compressor room and classroom - outside we have plenty of room with fabulous wash/dry/storage facilities, good seating and shaded areas with drinks and snacks machines - 50 meters walk to the sea pool and house reef
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“The best choice for diving in Malta”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

A have been visiting DiveWise / TechWise for 3 years now, and with good reason.

They are one of the best run dive centres on the islands, with a great location, facilities and training on offer. They have an experienced team of staff, friendly instructors/guides who cater for everyone's needs and go above and beyond. And not forgetting Viv who takes care of everything from the moment you step off the plane, and organizes everyone each day with logistical precision.

What I like most about DiveWise is that they try and make every trip special, and aim to get you to as many different/new dive sites as possible. Each year I come back with a massive smile on my face and lots of stories from an exciting week of diving. I truly cannot recommend them enough.

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Divewise, Malta”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a scuba diving instructor myself and very particular about who I dive
with when on holiday. Divewise are among the best I have ever used and
they will always try their very best to accommodate your requirements. I would
recommend them for all levels of diving from beginner to technical without
exception.

Mike

Surbiton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Despite staying on the other side of Malta, my girlfriend and I made a special trip over to Divewise based on their website, reviews and recommendations.

We weren't able to book in advance, so we drove over on the first day of our holiday to find out what the options were. Viv (manager extrodinaire) took us through our options and booked us in for the following day. I was signed up to get the PADI Open Water Qualification, and my girlfriend (who already has hers) booked up to join me for the open water sections of the course.

From the moment you walk into the centre there is an obvious sense of professionalism from the team who were always helpful and organised, with a few cheesy jokes on hand for good measure...

Divewise are right on the coast with direct access to their interesting house reef - very convenient for anyone doing their Open Water course or similar. Dives are arranged all over Malta, plus interesting dive sites on Gozo and Comino, to cater for different people and weather conditions.

The diving itself in Malta was superb - lots of wildlife and fantastic geology. As part of our six dives we saw a wide variety of different types of fish (inc. rainbow wrasse and grouper, jellyfish, starfish, eels, stonefish...) and enjoyed interesting geology including chimneys, swim-through's and the amazing Azure Window and Inland Sea on Gozo.

I can't thank my instructor Vasi enough for remaining ever-calm and patient throughout my Open Water course, and for making it so much fun. Also Steve for sending us home with a GoPro video of both of us on our first dive together. Plus Oz, Archie, Amanda and the rest of the team for their advice and cheery support.

Highly recommended!

Whitstone, Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Just Simply Amazing!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I visited malta with a group of 8 other divers, we were all very well looked after by viv and all the instructors! Had a few early mornings but it was so worth it when we got in the water with 30+ vis on amazing wrecks. The instructors are very knowledgeable and accommodating, they took me under there wing and taught me a few new things. I feel i've come away a much better diver. I had a great time i will definitely be visiting again soon! :D Thank you all again!!

Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I got through both my advanced and nitrox here. Friendly, service minded staff. All my instructors, Steve, Pat, Ann, Vasi, Neville and Darrell made effort to enhance my diving. Useful tips and advice, thank you so much for making my diving such a great experience.

Will definitely be back Viv.

Visited September 2013